Frequently Asked Questions
1. Are parking rates at all three sites the same?
Yes, all three sites will have the same parking fee structure.
2. Can I use the same multi-visit pass or monthly pass at all three sites?
Yes, these passes can be used at any of our sites.
3. How will families/visitors pay for parking?
We have not yet finalized the payment process for families and visitors and are continuing to work with a parking management company, Precise Park Link. Stay tuned for details in the coming months.
4. What are the parking options?
Visitors, families and staff will be able to pay a posted rate or purchase a multi-visit or monthly pass (see above). If you are visiting our sites for less than 20 minutes, you will not have to pay to park.
5. Will volunteers pay to park?
No. Volunteers will not pay to park.
6. Will students pay to park?
Yes, students will pay to park.
7. Will staff pay to park?
Yes, staff will pay to park.
8. Will I be able to drop off or pick up my child without paying to park?
Yes. You can use the designated drop-off area at the front of the building to drop off your child without incurring a parking fee. If you plan to be at our sites for 20 minutes or less, you will not have to pay to park.
9. Are the new sites on transit routes?
Yes. All three sites are on transit routes.
10. Why is there paid parking at the new sites, but not at the current sites?
When we move to our new sites, there will be additional costs associated with operating and maintaining the parking lots that we do not incur at our current rented locations. These parking fees will cover only the costs required to maintain the parking lots.
11. Do these fees include taxes?
12. Who can I talk to if I have additional questions?
Please email us at info@erinoakkids