If you are looking for information on how to access our services, please visit our Referrals page.
To login to ErinoakKids Connect Portal:
For Parents/Guardians with clients 15 years of age and under: Register for PARENT/GUARDIAN ErinoakKids Connect
For Clients who are 16 years of age or older: Register for CLIENT ErinoakKids Connect
ErinoakKids Connect is a secure portal to provide current clients and their families with online access to their ErinoakKids health care information, health records, appointments and notes from clinical visits. It is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week from your computer, phone or tablet. With ErinoakKids Connect you can:
Online registration is now available for current clients of ErinoakKids!
If you are the parent/guardian, please fill out the ErinoakKids Connect Access Request Form – Parent/Guardian by clicking here.
If you are client 16 years of age or older, please fill out the ErinoakKids Connect Access Request Form by clicking here.
Once you complete and submit the form, an ErinoakKids staff member will contact you by phone to verify your information and process your application.
The ErinoakKids Connect portal is available as a mobile app for your phone.
To download the mobile app:
2. After the app has downloaded, select ErinoakKids Centre for Treatment and Development from the list of organizations.
3. Enter your username and password. If you don’t have a username and password you will need to register for one.
4. Access your health information anywhere, anytime.
Call us at any time for any technical issues with using ErinoakKids Connect. If we are unable to answer your call immediately we will get back to you within two business days.
Help Desk: 905-491-4442 or 1-877-374-6625 ext.4442.
I have questions about registration, can I speak to someone?
Yes, please call 905-491-4442 or toll free at 1-877-374-6625 extension 4442.
What information can I access through ErinoakKids Connect?
All reports and notes from your clinicians, for visits that occurred as of November 15, 2019, are available in ErinoakKids Connect. If you require records prior to that date, please contact ErinoakKids’ Health Records Department at 905-855-2690 (toll free 1-877-374-6625) extension 2737.
Why do clinical notes have “Subjective,” “Objective,” “Analysis,” and “Plan” sections?
Many of our clinicians belong to Allied Professional Health Colleges which have regulations around what they need to document. In order to comply with these regulations, all ErinoakKids clinicians use the same format of notes for their visit documentation, and it follows the SOAP format:
Subjective: Information that you share with your clinician that is not directly observed, and cannot be quantified with data. It may be something you’ve observed your child/youth do at home or school.
Objective: What the therapist does during the visit, their direct observations, and any data that they need to report.
Analysis: Clinical interpretation of those observations and data.
Plan: Next steps and goals that you set together.
If there is additional information that the clinician needs to include, it will be written at the end of the note under “Other”.
Can I schedule or cancel appointments through ErinoakKids Connect?
You will be able to send a scheduling request for some parent initiated workshops through ErinoakKids Connect. For other scheduling or cancelling of appointments it is still necessary to call scheduling at 905-855-2690 (toll free 1-877-374-6625) and press 3.
Two-way messaging is a feature in the ErinoakKids Connect portal that allows you to communicate directly with your ErinoakKids clinician(s) in a safe and secure way. Two-way messaging is not for urgent care needs; in an emergency, always call 911.
1. Why would I want to use two-way messaging? Two-way messaging can help you to communicate with your clinician(s) in a secure and convenient way. You might use it the same way you use the telephone now to contact a clinician.
2. What kinds of questions can I ask using two-way messaging? Two-way messaging could include clarifying instructions or asking follow-up questions about a recent visit, and following-up on a test result. Two-way messaging should not be used for questions related to new conditions. It is only for things that have been discussed previously.
3. How will I know if two-way messaging is an option for me? If your clinicians are set up with messaging, then you will be able to see their names in the Messaging tab in ErinoakKids Connect.
4. Does two-way messaging replace visits with my clinicians? There will still be a need to see your clinicians in person, but two-way messaging may allow you to get some answers to questions without scheduling a new appointment.
5. How will I know if one of my clinicians sends me a message? When a message is received in ErinoakKids Connect, you will receive an email notification at the email address that you linked to your ErinoakKids Connect account.
6. How quickly should I expect a response? Two-way messaging is NOT meant for urgent care needs. We aim to respond to messages within a few days (not including weekends or holidays). If you do not receive a response to a message, please call the clinician directly.
7. I would rather just use my regular email to communicate with clinicians. Why should I use the messaging through ErinoakKids Connect? ErinoakKids and its’ clinicians have a legal responsibility to keep your personal health information secure. Messaging through ErinoakKids Connect is much more secure than regular email. It also allows us to capture your questions and our responses for our records.
8. Can I contact a clinician I don’t see any more or haven’t yet seen? No. Two-way messaging should only be used to communicate with your current clinicians.
9. Will other members of the team see my messages? Messages between portal users and clinicians will become part of the health care record and can be seen by other clinicians who are involved in providing care.