ErinoakKids offers a number of parking options, aligned with the provincial government’s mandated guidelines for Ontario hospitals. These guidelines ensure we provide equitable pricing for all families, with options to best suit your needs and your child’s treatment schedule. These options include a free drop-off area, short term (hourly) parking, and affordable long-term parking, including a multi-visit pass for families visiting regularly and accessing more than one of our locations. The chart below provides an overview of our parking options and associated fees.
Parking Fee Structure
60 mins = $4.50
60-90 mins = $6.75
90-120 mins = $9.00
120-180 mins = $13.50
180+ mins = $15.00
Multi-Visit Passes (HPASS)**
5 visit Pass = $25
10 visit Pass = $50
30 visit Pass = $150
Monthly Pass - Consecutive**
Monthly Pass = $50
*There is no parking fee for visits less than 20 minutes in the gated area
**Available to clients and staff only
- If you have an HPASS (multi-visit pass), please insert the pass face up into the yellow card slot to enter through the gates. Do not take a ticket if you are using an HPASS.
- 20 minutes of free parking is only available in the gated parking area, not in the pay and display parking area before you enter the gate.
- Additional accessible parking is available within the gated area.
- Pay and display machines (outside) only accept coins or credit cards.They do not accept debit cards or paper bills.
- Do not insert your credit/debit card into the ticket slot at the pay station. Please only insert your card into the slot next to the key pad.
- Please do not park in the fire route by the main entrance. Vehicles may not be left unattended in this area.
- The minimum payment is $4.50 (one hour of parking).